Current ATM View - DPS21000877
Show close time for other time zones
The Department of Parliamentary Services (DPS) is seeking to engage a suitably qualified provider of maintenance and repair services for the manual and automatic perimeter security bollards located at Australian Parliament House (APH), Canberra.
1. The Tenderer and any subcontractors proposed in the tender must be compliant with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (Cth).
2. There is no current judicial decision against the tenderer (not including decisions under appeal) in relation to employee entitlements where the tenderer has not paid the claim.
3. The Tenderer must not have any adverse Court or Tribunal decision for a breach of workplace relations law, occupational health and safety law, or workers’ compensation law in the two (2) years preceding the date of release of this RFT.
4. The Tenderer must not have orders from any Court or Tribunal decisions the Tenderer has not fully complied with relating to a breach of workplace relations law, occupational health and safety law, or workers’ compensation law.
5. Tenderer exists as a single legal entity at the Tender Closing Time (see paragraph 8.2.3 in the RFT).
6. Subject to paragraph 4.4.4, completion of all Schedules in accordance with this RFT.
The resulting Contract is anticipated to be executed by end of May 2021.