Annual Procurement Plan View - Department of Parliamentary Services
To follow the progress of Planned Procurements of interest add them to a Watch List by clicking the star icon on the right of the Planned Procurement notice.
IMPORTANT: All Planned Procurements are subject to revision, withdrawal or cancellation. Information about Planned Procurements is provided for planning purposes only and it does not represent a solicitation or constitute a request for proposal, nor is it a commitment by the Government to purchase the described property or services.
Strategic Procurement Outlook
The Department of Parliamentary Services (DPS) supports the work of the Australian Parliament, maintains Parliament House as a symbol of Australian democracy, and makes the building, and the important activity that takes place within it, accessible and engaging. DPS reports to the Presiding Officers of the Parliament (the President of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives).
DPS services comprise:
• library and research;
• parliamentary broadcasting and recording;
• ICT and building security;
• a full range of information and communication technology services;
• extensive visitor services, including tours, retail and information at Parliament House and online;
• asset management, including building and landscape planning, upgrading and maintenance;
• health and recreation and hospitality services;
• Parliament House art collection (PHAC) and historic memorials collection (HMC) management; and
• corporate services to DPS.
The Department is building on its foundation of service excellence by developing innovative and adaptive approaches that will shape the services it delivers to the occupants of and visitors to Parliament House.
Areas of priority for the Department are to:
• Strategically plan to maintain and enhance Parliament House;
• Provide information and communication technologies that support the Parliament and connect with the wider community;
• Enable physical and virtual access to the Parliament to engage with and meet the needs of a diverse range of occupants, visitors and the community;
• Support the work of Parliament to ensure its effective function and duties;
• Ensure the Parliament’s assets are cared for and respected and its heritage value is maintained for future generations.
The procurements to be undertaken during the period covered by this APP will reflect the diversity of DPS.
Decisions to pursue, defer or cancel procurements will be made during the course of the year based on prevailing circumstances and operational requirements. The information in this APP is provided for planning purposes only and it does not represent a solicitation or constitute a request for proposal, nor is it a commitment by DPS to purchase the described property or services.
Information regarding open tenders issued by DPS is available via AusTender at www.tenders.gov.au with tender documentation available to be downloaded from that website.
Director, Procurement and Contract Management
02 6277 5688
Carpet and Vinyl Flooring
WM-1942 Kitchens Refurbishment Works
Boiler Maintenance Services
Fabrics Cleaning Services
Fabrics, Curtains and Blinds Manufature
Floor Covering Services
HVAC Servicing and Maintenance
Digital Asset Management
Original: Quarter 3 2019/2020
Point of Sale
Original: Quarter 3 2019/2020
Video on Demand
Fire Maintenance Services
Original: Quarter 4 2019/2020
TV and Radio Media Monitoring
Bollards and Automated Gates Maintenance Services
Original: Quarter 2 2019/2020
Original: All Agencies