Annual Procurement Plan View - Australian Aged Care Quality Agency
To follow the progress of Planned Procurements of interest add them to a Watch List by clicking the star icon on the right of the Planned Procurement notice.
IMPORTANT: All Planned Procurements are subject to revision, withdrawal or cancellation. Information about Planned Procurements is provided for planning purposes only and it does not represent a solicitation or constitute a request for proposal, nor is it a commitment by the Government to purchase the described property or services.
Strategic Procurement Outlook
Australian Aged Care Quality Agency (the Quality Agency) is the accreditation body for residential aged care and for quality review of home care services.
The Quality Agency's functions include;
- to accredit residential care services
- to conduct quality reviews of home care services
- to register quality assessors
- to advise the Secretary of the Department of Social Services about aged care services that do not meet the standards
- to promote high quality care, innovation in quality management and continuous improvement
- to provide information, education and training
We have offices in Parramatta (NSW), Box Hill (VIC), Adelaide, Osborne Park (WA) Bowen Hills (QLD) as well as satellite offices in Victoria, Tasmania and Nothern Teritory.
There are no results that match your selection.