Closed ATM View - PROC-9176094
Matching adapted pulse genotypes with soil and climate to maximise yield and profit, with manageable risk in Australian
Show close time for other time zones
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart
The proposed work should focus on:
1. Understanding the impact of different soil types and climate (including water availability and temperature relationships) on pulse growth, development and yield potential in cropping systems where they are currently grown across all GRDC regions.
Applicants are expected to deliver outputs nationally and are encouraged to apply as a consortium if required to ensure the co-ordinated and cost-effective delivery of outputs across the country. It is expected representatives will actively engage across the pulse RD and E spectrum, to culture a framework that facilitates reciprocal communication leading to improved outcomes for growers. It is acknowledged a series of separate investments will be required to achieve the expected outcome.
The proposed work should not duplicate investments GRDC has with state partnerships.
For further details on the ATM and any associated attachments as well as information on any Questions and Answers relating to the ATM, visit https://grdc.com.au/research/applying-and-reporting/current-procurement/open-tenders
All applications must be submitted via the GRDC Grains Investment Portal https://access.grdc.com.au/ by 2 pm AEDT Wednesday 29 January 2020.
To register as a first-time user, please visit https://access.grdc.com.au/ and:
· Click on the register button at the top right-hand side.
· Complete the Registration Form. Fill in all the fields: your email address, a password and the captcha. Your password must be alphanumeric with at least one special character (i.e. not a letter or number). Click register to continue the process.
· Registration is confirmed by the system sending an email to you, with details to complete the registration process.
· Once the registration process is complete, you can sign in and review all investments open for tender
Once you have located this investment, you can commence the application process by completing the details for each field available, until you reach “Submit Application” on the last page.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact GRDC Contracts Administrator North via email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the online support function available.
1.The Applicant must be a single legal entity or recognised firm of partners.
2.The Applicant and any proposed subcontractor must be compliant with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012.
3.Black Economy Procurement Connected Policy for procurements above $4 million.
March 2020 and conclude March 2024.
Tenderers must submit their responses electronically through the Grains Investment Portal at: https://access.grdc.com.au/
For information on 'Applying' and how to register refer to the ATM details on the GRDC's website.