Closed ATM View - PROC-9175985
Sprayer Calibration / Application Workshops to Increase Spray Efficiency and Efficacy
Show close time for other time zones
This investment proposes the engagement of extension specialists to educate growers (particularly the new generation, those with new machinery and/or grower employees) on how their spray equipment should be best set-up and calibrated. The investment also presents an opportunity to discuss with growers the best practice for getting product to the target and avoiding spray drift issues. The program will cover aspects such as spray nozzle types, water rates, ground speeds, boom height and stability. As echoed by GRDC survey data, which indicates that growers’ value face-to-face training, the information will be practical and delivered safely on-farm using grower’s own machinery. A post workshop survey will be incorporated into this investment in order to measure the grower practice change as a result of attending.
Applicants may apply for all regions or one or more. If applying for specific regions, please note this in your application.
Applying for GRDC investments is done using the GRDC Grains Investment Portal. Once registered, users can visit the Portal anytime.
To register as a user, please visit https://access.grdc.com.au/
- Click on the register button at the top right-hand side.
- Complete the Registration Form. Fill in all the fields: your email address, a password and the captcha. Your password must be alphanumeric with at least one special character (i.e. not a letter or number). Click register to continue the process.
- Registration is confirmed by the system sending an email to you, with details to complete the registration process.
- Once the registration process is complete, you can sign in and review all investments open for tender
Once you have located this investment, you can commence the application process by completing the details for each field available, until you reach “Submit Application” on the last page
Tenderers must familiarise themselves with further information found at https://grdc.com.au/Apply/Current-Tenders/ including terms and conditions of participation, required form of response and draft contract (Services Agreement).
1. The Applicant must be a single legal entity or recognised firm of partners.
2. The Applicant and any proposed subcontractor must be compliant with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012.
August 2019 to March 2021
Tenderers must submit their responses electronically through the Grains Investment Portal at: https://access.grdc.com.au/
For information on ‘Applying’ and how to register, refer to the ATM details on the GRDC’s website.
By portal submission only at https://access.grdc.com.au/