Closed ATM View - PROC-9175989
Soilborne Pathogen Identification and Management Strategies for Winter Cereals
Show close time for other time zones
As soilborne disease management is reliant on correct identification of the causal pathogen, it is important that growers and advisors are supplied with the knowledge to be able to achieve this. The purpose of this investment is to extend to growers and advisors the different methods for correctly identifying soilborne pathogens. It will incorporate extension activities to assist symptom identification on the roots, promote the use of diagnostic services for pathogens that are difficult to identify by the naked-eye or may be present in a pathogen complex, and demonstrate management options available to reduce soilborne pathogen inoculum and impact.
GRDC will consider one investment across all three regions or separate investments per specified region/s. If separate investments are proposed, applicants should suggest mechanisms to ensure collaboration across all regions.
NOTE: The Northern and Western regions components will commence in the 2019 season. The Southern region component will commence in the 2020 season following the conclusion of the “Increasing regional capacity in identification of crown root infection of Rhizoctonia and awareness of yield penalties in the Southern region”.
Applying for GRDC investments is done using the GRDC Grains Investment Portal. Once registered, users can visit the Portal anytime.
To register as a user, please visit https://access.grdc.com.au/
· Click on the register button at the top right-hand side.
· Complete the Registration Form. Fill in all the fields: your email address, a password and the captcha. Your password must be alphanumeric with at least one special character (i.e. not a letter or number). Click register to continue the process.
· Registration is confirmed by the system sending an email to you, with details to complete the registration process.
· Once the registration process is complete, you can sign in and review all investments open for tender
Once you have located this investment, you can commence the application process by completing the details for each field available, until you reach “Submit Application” on the last page
Tenderers must familiarise themselves with further information found at https://grdc.com.au/Apply/Current-Tenders/ including terms and conditions of participation, required form of response and draft contract (Services Agreement).
1. The Applicant must be a single legal entity or recognised firm of partners.
2. The Applicant and any proposed subcontractor must be compliant with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012.
September 2019 to January 2023
Tenderers must submit their responses electronically through the Grains Investment Portal at: https://access.grdc.com.au/
For information on ‘Applying’ and how to register, refer to the ATM details on the GRDC’s website.