Closed ATM View - PROC9176096
Optimal nutrition packages for renovated cemented lateritic gravels to increase farm profitability
Show close time for other time zones
This investment aims to boost grower and adviser confidence in nutrition decisions on renovated cemented gravel soils. This will be achieved through successful extension of the outcomes of an initial comprehensive soil testing survey, followed by a series of farm scale nutrition trials and finally through an economic analysis of time to return on investment which factors in the cost of renovation and the yield benefits of differing fertiliser regimes.
Applying for GRDC investments is done using the GRDC Grains Investment Portal. Once registered, users can visit the Portal anytime.
To register as a user, please visit https://access.grdc.com.au/
· Click on the register button at the top right-hand side.
· Complete the Registration Form. Fill in all the fields: your email address, a password and the captcha. Your password must be alphanumeric with at least one special character (i.e. not a letter or number). Click register to continue the process.
· Registration is confirmed by the system sending an email to you, with details to complete the registration process.
· Once the registration process is complete, you can sign in and review all investments open for tender
Once you have located this investment, you can commence the application process by completing the details for each field available, until you reach “Submit Application” on the last page
Tenderers must familiarise themselves with further information found at https://grdc.com.au/Apply/Current-Tenders/ including terms and conditions of participation, required form of response and draft contract (Services Agreement).
1. The Applicant must be a single legal entity or recognised firm of partners.
2. The Applicant and any proposed subcontractor must be compliant with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012.
February 2020 till April 2022
Tenderers must submit their responses electronically through the Grains Investment Portal at: https://access.grdc.com.au/
For information on ‘Applying’ and how to register, refer to the ATM details on the GRDC’s website.
By portal submission only at https://access.grdc.com.au/