Closed ATM View - PROC-9176098
Increasing the profitability of the double break rotation in the MRZ of WA Wheatbelt through incorporation of an early s
Show close time for other time zones
This investment aims to increase use of double breaks in rotation in the MRZ of the WA Wheatbelt by highlighting to growers the increase in profitability the incorporation of an early sown high value pulse as one of the break crops can have. This will be achieved through the successful extension of key learnings and economic outcomes of farm-scale trials sites located in the MRZ of the WA Wheatbelt. The increase in adoption of rotations that include double breaks by growers should in turn increase the yields and reduce the input costs for subsequent wheat crops through reduced weed and disease pressure and increased available soil nitrogen.
Applying for GRDC investments is done using the GRDC Grains Investment Portal. Once registered, users can visit the Portal anytime.
To register as a user, please visit https://access.grdc.com.au/
· Click on the register button at the top right-hand side.
· Complete the Registration Form. Fill in all the fields: your email address, a password and the captcha. Your password must be alphanumeric with at least one special character (i.e. not a letter or number). Click register to continue the process.
· Registration is confirmed by the system sending an email to you, with details to complete the registration process.
· Once the registration process is complete, you can sign in and review all investments open for tender
Once you have located this investment, you can commence the application process by completing the details for each field available, until you reach “Submit Application” on the last page
Tenderers must familiarise themselves with further information found at https://grdc.com.au/Apply/Current-Tenders/ including terms and conditions of participation, required form of response and draft contract (Services Agreement).
1. The Applicant must be a single legal entity or recognised firm of partners.
2. The Applicant and any proposed subcontractor must be compliant with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012.
February 2020 to April 2022
Tenderers must submit their responses electronically through the Grains Investment Portal at: https://access.grdc.com.au/
For information on ‘Applying’ and how to register, refer to the ATM details on the GRDC’s website.
By portal submission only at https://access.grdc.com.au/