The AusTender Helpdesk is receiving a high number of enquiries
Continuous system monitoring is ongoing to ensure no performance issues or outages
For assistance please direct queries via e-mail to email@example.com
Closed ATM View - PROC-9176153
Agronomic management of weeds, crop nutrition and farming practices in Northern New South Wales and Southern Queensland
Show close time for other time zones
This investment seeks to leverage past and current research findings by facilitating delivery and validation of key learnings to growers and advisors across the NNSW & SQLD sub-regions of GRDC’s Northern region. Through targeted development and extension activities this investment will ensure growers have the knowledge and confidence to adopt best practice in their farming practices to help create enduring profitability.
The proposed development and extension activities require delivery by a service provider that understands the drivers of the local farming system, are influential and have extensive networks, and are seen by growers as independent, credible sources of information. The program of work seeks to overcome the identified gaps in knowledge and barriers to adoption of the latest research outcomes, best practice tools and cropping strategies to deliver improved profitability for growers. Development and extension activities that will be delivered as part of this investment are in the areas of integrated weeds management, crop nutrition and farming practices (see expected outputs for further details).
Interested applicants will need to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the key agronomic drivers of the local farming system, have extensive grower and adviser networks, and demonstrate experience in the delivery of agronomic information in the targeted regions.
It will be expected that the successful tenders will work collaboratively with other established GRDC research investments to address the common Outputs listed below, ensure cross regional relevance and develop consistent extension messages.
Applying for GRDC investments is done using the GRDC Grains Investment Portal. Once registered, users can visit the Portal anytime.
To register as a first-time user, please visit https://access.grdc.com.au/ and:
· Click on the register button at the top right-hand side.
· Complete the Registration Form. Fill in all the fields: your email address, a password and the captcha. Your password must be alphanumeric with at least one special character (i.e. not a letter or number). Click register to continue the process.
· Registration is confirmed by the system sending an email to you, with details to complete the registration process.
· Once the registration process is complete, you can sign in and review all investments open for tender
Once you have located this investment, you can commence the application process by completing the details for each field available, until you reach “Submit Application” on the last page.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact GRDC Contracts Administrator via email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the online support function available.
1. The Applicant must be a single legal entity or recognised firm of partners.
2. The Applicant and any proposed subcontractor must be compliant with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012.
This 3-year investment will commence in March 2020.
All applications must be submitted via the GRDC Grains Investment Portal https://access.grdc.com.au/ by 2 pm AEDT Wednesday 19 February 2020.