There is a known issue currently impacting Microsoft Edge. If you experience an issue downloading files please see: Microsoft Edge Issue for resolution steps.
AusTender Administration Login
The act of accessing (or logging into) this online tendering information system’s administrative functions means you are acknowledging that you understand the Privacy Collection Notice and agreeing to the Conditions of Use, as detailed below.
Conditions of Use:
The act of accessing (or logging into) this online tendering information system's administrative functions means you undertake to abide by and/or agree to the following statements:
- I am authorised to access this system.
- I will not reveal my access details (i.e. username and password) to another person.
- I will 'log out' of the administration pages when access is no longer required in that session.
- I understand that the people managing this system will log my actions whilst I am logged in and record relevant details of these actions.
- I will notify the people managing this system immediately if I become aware or suspect that my authentication details have become compromised or known to another person.
- I will not disclose, in any way, private, confidential or commercially sensitive information that I may access within this system unless it is necessary to comply with any government law, regulation or policy relating to the public disclosure of confidential information.
- I will not breach any principles of probity that relate to the materials that I access within this system. If I am unsure about these principles of probity, and how I might apply them within this system, I will seek clarification from my management prior to accessing the system.
- I will always use this system in a manner that is appropriate in conducting the business of tendering and tendering-related matters.
- I will always ensure that the material I introduce to this system has been checked for "data viruses" using an up-to-date data virus-scanning tool.
I will never introduce any material which:
- defames, threatens or menaces any person; or
- breaches any law or regulation infringes a third party's rights; or
- is indecent, pornographic, or obscene
- I will never intentionally introduce material or act in such a manner that might disrupt the use of this system by other authorised people.
- I will never knowingly tamper with, obstruct, or impair the availability of resources used to provide this service or attempt to do so.