Current Multi-Use List List
A Multi-Use List (MUL) is a list of pre-qualified vendors, who have satisfied the conditions for inclusion. A MUL is a procurement tool available under the Commonwealth Procurement Rules and is intended for use in more than one procurement process.
Australian Government Communications Multi-Use List
The Department of Finance (Finance) has a whole-of-government Communications Multi-Use List (CMUL) of communications experts interested in working on Australian Government advertising and information campaigns.
Legal Services Multi-Use List
The Attorney-General's Department (AGD) through the Office of Legal Services Coordination (OLSC) has established a legal services multi-use list (LSMUL).
Production multi-use list
The scope of services is separated into 16 different Categories of Service:
• Print on demand;
• Digital black and colour printing and finishing – small format up to A3;
• Digital black and colour printing and finishing – large format above A3;
• Sheet offset black and colour printing and finishing <1,000 units;
• Sheet offset black and colour printing and finishing >1,000 units;
• Heatset web / coldset web black and colour printing and finishing;
• Form printing and finishing;
• Envelope printing and finishing;
• File cover printing and finishing;
• Security documents printing and finishing;
• Corporate merchandise;
• Specialised printing services;
• Custom finishing services;
• Duplication services;
• Braille and specialist services; and
• Customised plastic products.