Due to scheduled maintenance AusTender will be unavailable from 5:00pm Friday 24 May 2019 to 9:00am Monday 27 May 2019.
Closed ATM View - FIN/024/17
Business adviser to Comcover
Show close time for other time zones
The Department of Finance seeks a Business Adviser to conduct a review and business needs analysis of current Comcover functions that identifies:
- the various services delivered
- the key policies and processes that inform the delivery of these services
- how the policies and processes link to current manual or electronic systems for information collection, storage, and reporting, and
- opportunities for better integration and enhancing the delivery of these services.
The Business Adviser will develop and deliver a Report that includes:
- a detailed process map of the Comcover service delivery function (i.e. end-to-end), detailing workflow and where processes are manual or system-based
- analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of these existing processes and what is needed for the future
- recommendations for an innovative service delivery model that delivers efficiencies for the exercise of the Comcover function, including pros, cons, risks, and reasons for other options not considered, and
- an outline of a potential ICT system and online technologies related to the delivery of the process map and the risks associated with such a system.
- Experience in advising in the business and insurance industry sector preferred.
- To ensure probity principles are maintained the successful tenderer for the ATM for Business Advisory Services will not be permitted to tender for those subsequent approaches to market.
Working on the contract as a business adviser will preclude them and their associated organisation from subsequent tenders relating to the provision of those services.
The delivery of a final report will be required no later than 12/02/18.
If required, the delivery of a draft Statement of Requirements no later than 19/02/18.