Due to scheduled maintenance AusTender will be unavailable from 5:00pm Friday 24 May 2019 to 9:00am Monday 27 May 2019.
Closed ATM View - 11100
Woodside Building Works
Show close time for other time zones
The Project Scope of Works at Woodside Barracks (SA) consists of:
- Joint Health Unit Building (Bld 104)
This work request consists of refurbishing the existing Joint Health Unit Building.
- Buildings A0125 and A0126 Stormwater Drainage
This work request consists of stormwater drainage rectification works. Along with civil storm water diversion works from asphalt apron.
- Building 407 –Crane Lifting Capacity
This work request consists of installing the following crane systems:
- a new 5 Tonne gantry crane with a minimum hook height of 3966mm
- a new 0.5 Tonne single point lift crane with a minimum hook height of 6000mm
The Tender Documents and Contract are loaded on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The complete Scope of Works has not been uploaded. To obtain the complete set of documents, Tenderers are to follow the following process:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the tender documents
3. Go to Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor noted below.
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works are unable to be released.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below.
The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the ATM Close Date.
An industry briefing will occur in relation to the Works. Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy
each condition for participation as specified in the Tender
• The Tenderer must complete and return the Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement
• The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting it’s tender.
• The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
• Each additional condition for participation stated in the Tender Particulars (if any).
To be determined following selection of successful tenderer; work to be completed prior to 30 April 2018.