Due to scheduled maintenance AusTender will be unavailable from 5:00pm Friday 24 May 2019 to 9:00am Monday 27 May 2019.
Closed ATM View - ITR 033/2008
Provision, Installation and maintenance of a Video Wall
Show close time for other time zones
The Canberra Office of the Water Division of the Bureau of Meteorology requires a Company to undertake the design, delivery, installation, maintenance and support of a VideoWall for use in displaying Windows and UNIX driven application windows, as well as incorporating a videoconferencing solution seperate to this process into this solution.
Main specifications for the VideoWall are that it:
- Covers a screen area of as much of a backing wall of 6.465m wide by 2.685m high (floor to ceiling height) as is possible;
- must have seamless borders between screens e.g less than 1mm border).
- uses high resolution;
- have automated colour and brightness matching
- preference for DLP Technology;
- provides a connection to a console consisting of four MS Windows PCs (each with dual screens); and
- provision of a maintenance and support contract.
For further details refer to Part 4 - Specifications of ITR