Closed ATM View - Q11116
RAAF Base Amberley Refurbishment of Building 343 and 816
Show close time for other time zones
The Works are split into two components:
- Refurbishment of Squadron Headquarters Orderly Room
- Amberley Health Centre Conversion of Ward Rooms into Consulting Suites
Refurbishment of Squadron Headquarters Orderly Room
- Refurbishment and conversion of the existing Orderly Room to a reception area, including a new access from the corridor, two work spaces for customers and a customer service counter that incorporates lockable pigeon holes. All associated demolition, construction and services.
Amberley Health Centre – Conversion of Ward Rooms into three new consulting rooms
- Modification of the Hospital Recovery Room, the Ensuite and Store Room to provide three new consulting rooms and to relocate shelving for RESUS Equipment from the Store Room to the Resuscitation Bays.
The Tender Documents (including Contract) are attached on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The Design Documents have not been attached. To obtain the Design Documents, tenderers are to submit a signed Confidentiality Agreement as follows:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the tender documents
3. Go to Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement.
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Office/PDS Contractor noted below.
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer/PDS Contractor, the Technical Specification cannot be released.
Industry Briefing: Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer/PDS Contractor nominated below. The cut off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as specified in the Tender Documents including:
The Tenderer must complete and return the Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement
The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting it’s tender.
The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
Each additional condition for participation stated in the Tender documents (if any).
To be determined following selection of successful tenderer; work to be completed prior to 30 April 2018.