Closed ATM View - DTA-ICT-054
Cloud Services Panel
Show close time for other time zones
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart
The DTA is approaching the market to refresh the Cloud Services Panel (SON2914302). The Panel provides a non-mandatory procurement mechanism for agencies to access Cloud Services without a full approach to market.
Agencies subject to the Public Governance Performance and Accountability Act 2013 (Cth), or any other body governed by the Governor-General or State Governor or Minister of State, may access this cooperative procurement.
Agencies are able to access the following services under the Cloud Services Panel:
- Software as a Service (SaaS);
- Platform as a Service (PaaS);
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS); and
- Specialist Cloud Services (SCS).
Cloud Services are considered out of scope if they:
- do not meet the Essential Characteristics of Cloud Services as defined by NIST:
- On-demand self-service;
- Broad network access;
- Resource pooling;
- Rapid elasticity; and
- Measured service;
- do not meet Service Model specific requirements; and
- are managed services.
5 months, plus 2 x 12 month extension options