Closed ATM View - 2018-05/ATM1/IGT
Media and communications services
Show close time for other time zones
* Develop a program to raise awareness of the Inspector-General of Taxation's role as the Taxation Ombudsman, including the tax complaints handling service, as well as working with the Taxation Ombudsman to design options for updated 'branding'.
* To set up and monitor the Taxation Ombudsman's Facebook page, including working with the Taxation Ombudsman's staff to:
- assist in generating content and establish content plans for posting to the Facebook page for the life of the contract;
- establish appropriate policies for posting and replying to comments in accordance with Taxation Ombudsman policies and other requirements; and
- deliver a training program for Taxation Ombudsman staff to assist with the management of the Facebook page and to respond to other online approaches, with ongoing assistance to enable Taxation Ombudsman staff to manage the Facebook page internally at the conclusion of the contract.
Due to the time sensitive nature of handling complaints, it would be desirable for the Taxation Ombudsman that the supplier is based in, or is readily available in, the Sydney CBD.
No mandatory conditions for participation are specified.
To be determined following selection of successful tenderer.