Closed ATM View - AZ5976
AIR7000 Phase 1B Remotely Piloted Aircraft System Sustainment Facilities - Integrated Project Delivery Contract
Show close time for other time zones
AIR7000 Ph1B Piloted Aerial System (RPAS) includes the delivery of facilities and infrastructure to support the acquisition of up to six Northrup Grumman MQ-4C Tritons. The scope of works will be delivered at both RAAF bases Edinburgh (SA) and Tindal (NT), including but not limited to maintenance hangars, aircraft aprons, warehousing, high power engine run up area, training support facilities and infrastructure connections to suit.
The Commonwealth will conduct industry briefs in Adelaide and Darwin in relation to the Invitation to Register Interest, the Contact Officer will notify the Applicant by email of the details of the industry briefing including:
- the scheduled date, time and location for the industry briefing;
- the maximum number of Applicant personnel who may attend the industry briefing;
- the time and date by which the Applicant must notify the Contact Officer if it wishes to attend the industry briefing;and
- any other information required by the Contact Officer.
To lodge a conforming Registration of Interest:
- the Registration of Interest must be lodged:
- in the tenderbox (address provided below)
- before 20 June 2017 12.00 PM ACT local time.
- the Registration of Interest must satisfy the minimum form and content requirement being that the Applicant must complete and lodge Schedule C - Building Code 2016.
Construction is estimated to commence February 2019 and completion is estimated June 2022.