Due to scheduled maintenance AusTender will be unavailable from 5:00pm Friday 24 May 2019 to 9:00am Monday 27 May 2019.
Closed ATM View - GA2017/4554
Digital Earth Australia User Experience Design
Show close time for other time zones
• Identify and review existing online DEA presence and engagement with current DEA users/stakeholders in broad groups including:
• General public
• International community groups e.g. Open Data Cube
• DEA staff
• Determine how effective our current digital engagement channels are with the above groups and provide ideas for improvement.
• Suggest ways to improve and/or better identify and engage with potential and/or furture DEA users/stakeholders not currently engaged.
• Increase user/stakeholder satisfaction by improving the usability and accessibility of DEA information, including products and services.
• Implement feedback mechanisms that will engage users and be used as a basis for improvement.
• Make recommendations regarding underutilised or new/emerging digital tools.
• Make recommendations regarding the visual design and information architecture of each digital interface.
• Outline a change management and implementation plan.
No Mandatory Conditions for Participation are specified.