Closed ATM View - QD11035
Water Supply Works, Gallipoli Barracks, Enoggera
Show close time for other time zones
The scope of works of this project involves the rectification of hydraulic infrastructure at Gallipoli Barracks, Enoggera.
This project involves the extension of the dual mains to service sprinkler services, replacement of 32 unserviceable valves on the legacy network, provision of 6 additional hydrants to the Enhanced Land Force Fire network and provision of backflow prevention devices.
The tender documents (including Contract) are attached on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The scopes of works and associated documents have not been attached. To obtain the full scope of works documentation, tenderers are to submit a signed Confidentiality Agreement as follows:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the tender documents
3. Go to Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor noted below
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works cannot be released.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below.
Tenderers are advised that questions submitted to the Contact Officer between 21 December 2016 and 9 January 2017 will not be responded to until the week commencing 9 January 2017. Tenderers are to note that any questions submitted which are not responded to via an addendum prior to 21 December 2016, will not be responded to until the week commencing 9 January 2017.
The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
Industry Briefing: Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as follows:
- The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2013 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting its tender.
- The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
- Each additional condition for participation stated in the Tender Particulars (if any).
- The tenderer must complete and return the signed Confidentiality Agreement.
Within 20 Weeks after the commencement of work on site, which is no earlier than 1 June 2017.