Closed ATM View - DHA-PROC-15788
Upgrade and Extensions of 43 Houses at Seaward Village Swanbourne, WA.
Show close time for other time zones
Defence Housing Australia (DHA) invites suitably qualified builders to tender for the Upgrade and Extension Works to 43 houses at Swanbourne, WA.
Respondents must direct any questions regarding the Request for Tender (RFT) to the contact officer for this project.
Minimum Content and Requirement:
- Mandatory Builders Briefing
- Mandatory Site Inspection
- Contractor's Statutory Declaration;
- Compliance with the WHS Act 2011
- Acceptable formats are PDF, Microsoft Office and/or compressed (zipped) in ".zip" only;
- Responses, including all attachments and supporting data, must be in English
COMPLIANCE WITH THE CODE FOR THE TENDERING AND PERFORMANCE OF BUILDING WORK 2016
The Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016 applies to the building work associated with this project. By submitting an expression of interest in, or tender for, this project, you will become subject to the Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016 and the preferred supplier will be required to have a Workplace Relations Management Plan approved by the ABCC prior to the work commencing
Contract execution: Anticipated July 2018