Closed ATM View - CW11382
Solar Photo Voltaic (PV) Array at Australian Defence Satellite Communications Station (ADSCS) Geraldton, WA
Show close time for other time zones
Solar Photo Voltaic (PV) Array at Australian Defence Satellite Communications Station (ADSCS) Geraldton, WA.
The Department of Defence is developing a 1.2 megawatt solar array system at the ADSCS, Kojarena, near Geraldton, WA.
The Invitation to Register (ITR) documents (including draft Contract) are attached on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the tender documents
Any questions relating to this ITR are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below.
The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this ITR is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
Industry Briefing: Refer to Clause 2.8 of the Conditions of Registration.
The Commonwealth will exclude a response from further consideration if the Commonwealth considers that the respondent does not comply with the Commonwealth’s security requirements set out in clauses 2.6 and 2.7.
The Respondent must at the time of submitting its response must satisfy each condition for participation as follows:
• The Respondent must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest, the respondent has not provided a signed Building Code declaration in the form required at Annex B to the conditions of registration;
• The Respondent must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender price;
• The Respondent must provide a signed Declaration by Respondent in the form required at Annex C to the conditions of registration; and
• The Respondent must provide evidence that all installers hold Clean Energy Council Accreditation.
Installation to be complete by 30 May 2018. Maintenance to be provided for two years post completion date.