Closed ATM View - AZ6012
R8036 RAAF Base Pearce Upgrade Of Potable Water Infrastructure
Show close time for other time zones
The objective of these works are to upgrade Potable, Fire and Irrigation Services Infrastructure services at RAAF Base Pearce, Bullsbrook Western Australia.
The proposed works include:
(a) Connection of the potable water trunk mains to the relevant buildings to provide potable water and supply & installation of water meters;
(b) Connection of the existing fire trunk mains to the upgraded fire hydrants and fire hose reels to provide water under pressure to the fire-fighting water network; and
(c) Provision of a reliable water supply for irrigation services.
The ITR documents will be uploaded onto AusTender.
The Contact Officer will conduct an industry briefing in relation to the ITR, the registration of interest process, the contractor's activities, the works and the project.
The details of the industry briefing are as follows:
• The industry briefing will be held on 21 July 2017, commencing 10:00am in Building 044 Old Cinema, RAAF Base Pearce, Bullsbrook, WA.
• A pick up bus will be available at 8:00am from RPS Group, 27-31 Troode Street, West Perth and returning from RAAF Base Pearce at 1:00pm.
• Registrants should allow 2 hours for the industry briefing at RAAF Base Pearce.
• Details of attendees are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 5pm (WST) on 17 July 2017. Applications for attendance after this time may not be accepted.
• The maximum number of personnel permitted to attend the industry briefing for an Applicant is 3.
•Registrants may make their own travel arrangements to the above industry briefing location, however they are required to provide their details to: email@example.com by 5:00pm (Western State Time) 17 July 2017.
• Note that all attendees must possess either a current Australian drivers licence or passport with photo ID to gain access to RAAF Base Pearce for the industry briefing.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer nominated below. The email should have the ATM ID in the subject title.
(a) the Registration of Interest must be submitted in accordance with clause 3.1(a)(i) (including submission via AusTender by the ATM Close Date and ATM Close Time and Date described in the ITR);
(b) the Registration of Interest must satisfy each minimum form and content requirement in clause 3.1(a)(ii); and
(c) the Applicant must satisfy each condition for participation in clause 3.1(a)(iii),
of the ITR.
The evaluation criteria are described in clause 2 of the ITR.
The Building Code 2016 does apply to this Project.
The Australian Government's Work Health and Safety Accreditation Scheme pursuant to the Building and Construction Industry (Improving Productivity) Act 2016 (Cth) applies to this Project.
The works described in the ITR Documents are a "public work" and therefore subject to section 18 of the Public Works Committee Act 1969 (Cth).
The Australian Government's Indigenous Procurement Policy (IPP) applies to this Project (although the procurement the subject of the ITR Documents does not involve a "High Value Contract" for the purposes of the IPP).
Invitation to Register Interest No.AZ6012
Electronic Submission to AusTender
Submission package must not exceed 5MB.