Closed ATM View - 2000003501
Canberra Based Courier and Mailroom Services
Show close time for other time zones
The provision of mailing and courier services including:
- Receipt of incoming mail;
- Collection and redistribution of internal mail;
- Dispatch of outgoing mail;
- Courier and freight; and
- Mail data
The Customer will exclude from consideration any Response that does not meet the following Mandatory Conditions for Participation:
- The tenderer and any subcontractors proposed in the tender must not be named as not complying with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012.
- The tenderer confirms that in dealing with its employees and independent contractors, the tenderer has due regard to Commonwealth legislation and policies on the engagement of workers and complies with Commonwealth legislation and policies on the engagement of workers, including the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth), the Fair Work (Transitional Provisions and Consequential Amendments) Act 2009 (Cth) and obligations under relevant occupational health and safety laws.
- The tenderer and any subcontractors proposed in the tender are not insolvent, bankrupt, in liquidation, or under administration or receivership.
- The tenderer, and any party proposed by the tenderer to provide any of the Services, must not at the time of tender be listed as terrorists under section 15 of the Charter of the United Nations Act 1945 (Cth). A consolidated list of such persons, entities and associated assets is maintained by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade under the Charter of the United Nations (Dealing with Assets) Regulations 2008 (Cth).
Services expected to commence 2 July 2018 and end on 30 June 2021 with 2 x 1 year extension options.