Due to scheduled maintenance AusTender will be unavailable from 5:00pm Friday 24 May 2019 to 9:00am Monday 27 May 2019.
Closed ATM View - RFT 2018-28855
COTS system for Work Health and Safety Compliance, Risk and Integrated Governance
Show close time for other time zones
Under this RFT, the department is seeking to source a single, cloud-based COTS as a service for enabling the following capabilities within the department:
- WHS Event Reporting
- Management of WHS Investigations
- Management of corrective actions and a corrective action library
- Management of risk assessments, risk register and a risk control library
- Reporting and analysis of WHS and rehabilitation data
- Case management; and
- Enabling a holistic end-to-end management of WHS, Risk and Case management information
An Industry briefing session will be held on Wednesday, 7 November 2018, 3:30pm - 4:30pm (AEDT), Burragah Conference Room, Department of Agriculture and Water Resources, 18 Marcus Clarke Street Canberra City ACT 2601.
Please register your interest to attend the industry briefing session by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 5:00pm (AEDT), Tuesday 6 November 2018 with the following information:
Names and email addresses of people who are attending in-person.
Names and email addresses of people who are attending via teleconference or skype.
1. The Tenderer exists as a legal entity at the Tender Closing Time and Date
2. The Tenderer (and any subcontractor proposed in its Tender) must not be named in the consolidated list referred to in Regulation 40 of the Charter of United Nations (Dealing with Assets) Regulations 2008 (Cth)
January 2019 - January 2024