Due to scheduled maintenance AusTender will be unavailable from 5:00pm Friday 24 May 2019 to 9:00am Monday 27 May 2019.
Closed ATM View - EST01446
Quarry Operations, repair and remediation to Asset Roads and Trails within the Shoalwater Bay Training Area, Qld
Show close time for other time zones
The Scope of works of this project involves the maintenance and repairs to the High Risk Asset Roads and Non-Asset Roads within the Shoalwater Bay Training Area (SWBTA).
Maintenance and repairs to these Asset Roads consists of;
• Point Hardening at points of Failure
• Roll and Grade
• Tail outs cleaned out, and/or installed as required.
• Road furniture replaced as required
• In the event one of the Asset Roads listed above passes through a High Impact Area (HIA), a UXO Survey will be required along this section prior to commencement of these construction works.
• Detailed investigations for soil contamination, comprising soil sampling and laboratory analysis
• Environmental Works that support the project
The tender documents (including Contract) are attached on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The scopes of works and associated documents have not been attached. To obtain the full scope of works documentation, tenderers are to submit a signed Confidentiality Agreement as follows:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the tender documents
3. Go to Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor noted below
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works cannot be released.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below.
The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
Industry Briefing: Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as follows:
• The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting its tender.
• The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
• The tenderer must complete and sign the Tender Form and Statutory Declaration.
• The tenderer must complete and return the signed Confidentiality Agreement.
Works must be delivered within the time frame 18 February 2019 and 30 May 2019