Closed ATM View - PRI-00003748
Information storage and digitisation services
Show close time for other time zones
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart
Establish an efficient, compliant, cost-effective long-term storage model which addresses current issues and future storage and paper file reduction requirements. In issuing this RFT, the Department seeks the following result:
• The procurement of a storage facility provider
• A storage solution for highly sensitive semi-active client records
• The ongoing indexing, appraisal and sentencing of hardcopy records when requested.
• The digitisation of hardcopy records, approved disposal and transfer of information/data
• The disposal and destruction of time-expired records
• The transfer of permanent records to National Archives of Australia.
The tenderer and any subcontractors proposed in the tender must not be named as not complying with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (Cth).
The tenderer confirms that in dealing with its employees and independent contractors, the tenderer has due regard to Commonwealth policies on the engagement of workers, comply with Commonwealth policies on the engagement of workers, including the obligations under the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (Cth) and relevant work health and safety laws.
The tenderer and any subcontractors proposed in the tender are not insolvent, bankrupt, in liquidation, or under administration or receivership.
The anticipated timeframe for the contract is three years with two options to extend for a period of 12 months each.
Tenders must be lodged electronically using AusTender.