Closed ATM View - 11162
Wangaratta – Multi-Use Depot (MUD) Electrical Infrastructure Upgrade
Show close time for other time zones
The project involves electrical infrastructure upgrades to the electrical distribution network at Beersheeba Barracks in Wangaratta, Victoria. Site is to facilitate future electrical capacity growth of the site in accordance with (Manual of Infrastructure Engineering Electrical) MIEE and Defence requirements.
The design requires ground excavation works to facilitate the installation of underground electrical conduits, cables and associated access pits. All routes have been designed to facilitate both minimum cable journey and flexibility for future site expansion and electrical network additions. Removal of the
existing concrete plinth supporting the existing MSB will be required, with the installation of a new plinth (in the same location) to support the new MSB.
The Head Contractor is required to undertake geotechnical investigations and soil contamination testing of all disturbed areas as part of its initial site work.
The tender documents (including Contract) are attached on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The scopes of works and associated documents have not been attached. To obtain the full scope of works documentation, tenderers are to submit a signed Confidentiality Agreement as follows:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the tender documents
3. Go to Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor noted below
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works cannot be released.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below.
The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
Industry Briefing: Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as follows:
• The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting its tender.
• The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
• The tenderer must complete and sign the Tender Form and Statutory Declaration.
• The tenderer must complete and return the signed Confidentiality Agreement.
To be determined following selection of successful tenderer.