Closed ATM View - FIN/018/16
Provision of Stationery and Office Supplies (SOS) products and services for the Australian Government
Show close time for other time zones
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart
The Commonwealth of Australia, represented by the Department of Finance, is seeking to establish a Whole of Australian Government (WoAG) panel to provide Stationery and Office Supplies (SOS) products (SOS Products) and associated support and other services (SOS Services).
Successful Tenderers will be required to:
- deliver an extensive range of SOS products to Commonwealth Departments and Entities at competitively discounted prices. Tenderers are to meet, a minimum SOS Product List quantity threshold as defined at Appendix B8 - Price schedule;
- deliver SOS orders to a large range of locations across Australia;
- provide support and management services, such as online ordering systems, helpdesk and customer catalogue development and maintenance, reports, etc;
- provide optional SOS services such as vendor refill, warehousing and international delivery; and
- pay the Central Administration Fee to Finance in advance of recovering these monies from Customers.
As per the SOS RFT Terms documentation.
Clause 6 within the RFT document.
Commencement Date of the Head Agreement is 1 July 2017.