Closed ATM View - NPMO NAT01-0562
Russell Offices Marble Façade Remediation (Buildings R3 & R4)
Show close time for other time zones
This project is to inspect the cladding panels on buildings R3 and R4 at Russell Offices, Canberra, and procure and install replacement panels where necessary.
Buildings R3 and R4 at Russell Offices, Canberra, are clad in panels of Carrara marble. This material has been found historically to bow over time due to both differential movements between stone and structural substrate, and to thermal exposure.
The following issues are now present at R3 and R4:
- Bowing of the marble – this includes 1-2mm bowing in the majority of panels, with >4mm bowing in some panels;
- Displacement of panels; and
These issues are present across columns, fascia, corner wall areas and soffit at R3 and R4.
The Tender Documents, Contract and Special Conditions of Contract are loaded on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The design documentation has not been attached. To obtain the complete design documentation, Tenderers are to follow the following process:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the Tender Documents
3. Scroll through the Tender Documents to Appendix 1 – Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Agreement.
5. Return the signed copy to the Contact Officer/ Tender Administrator noted below via email, with the Agreement scanned to PDF file.
Tenderers are to note that without the Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Activity Information Contact, the complete Design Documents are unable to be released.
Any questions relating this package of works are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer below.
The cut-off date for questions is five business days before the tender close date.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as follows:
• The Tenderer must complete and return the Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement (Appendix 1 of Tender Documents).
• The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2013 at the time of submitting it’s tender.
• The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
3 months from contract award.