Closed ATM View - FIN/019/17
Work Health and Safety Services for Members of Parliament and their staff
Show close time for other time zones
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart
Finance seeks to procure WHS services and workplace rehabilitation services for parliamentarians' workplaces to be delivered nationwide. Provision of these services by a contracted provider will assist Finance and federal parliamentarians to meet legislative requirements under the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 and the Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1988 (SRC Act).
1. The supplier must provide supplier personnel who:
• are competent to perform the services they are delivering
• hold relevant qualifications, licences or professional accreditations
• are of good reputation and character
• will act, in all the circumstances, in a fit and proper manner while providing the Services.
2. The supplier must be a solvent legal entity at the time the Contract is executed.
February 2018 to February 2021.