Closed ATM View - SN15000701
Remote Riverina Building Works at Latchford Barracks Building 107, Wodonga VIC
Show close time for other time zones
Construction of new breakout space extension to Latchford Barracks Building 107.
The Tender Documents, Contract and design documents are loaded on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
To obtain the complete set of documents, Tenderers are to follow the following process:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents.
2. Download the Tender Documents.
Any questions relating to this package of works are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer/PDS Contractor below.
The cut-off date for questions is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
An industry briefing will occur in relation to the Works. Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as follows:
• The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting its tender.
• The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process
• Each additional condition for participation stated in the Tender Particulars (if any)
To be negotiated with the Tenderer prior to signing the Contract