Closed ATM View - 206-P1
Design Services for Air Movements Facility, Port Moresby
Show close time for other time zones
An Air Movements Facility (AMF) is needed for Royal Australian Air Force personnel who facilitate defence aircraft movements into, out of and within PNG.
The AMF will be constructed as an extension to the existing Papua New Guinea Defence Force Air Transport Wing building which is situated on the north-eastern side of Jacksons International Airport, Port Moresby.
The AMF will include storage, office and ablutions areas and services connections are required. A key element of the required services is gaining all required local statutory approvals.
This procurement is for design services only.
An Industry Brief will be conducted in Port Moresby for interested tenderers. Attendance at the Industry Brief is not compulsory.
The Industry Brief will be conducted between 16 - 18 May 17. Confirmation of the date, time and location will be confirmed through an addendum issued via AusTender.
1. At least one member of the consultant’s proposed team must be currently based in Port Moresby PNG on a full-time basis and will continue to be based there on a full-time basis throughout the delivery of all services.
2. The consultant must not have been precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work
3. A submitted Tender must be valid for a period of 90 days from the date it was submitted.
The following dates are approximate and are subject to contracted agreements.
1. Design services over the period June - Nov 2017.
2. Construction oversight services (for associated design) over the period September 2017 - April 2018.