Closed ATM View - RFT 2018-27899
Client and Workload Management Solution
Show close time for other time zones
The department wishes to inform that the purpose of this Tender is to source:
- a COTS software as a service capability for enabling both client and workload management capabilities in the department;
- implementation services to develop a viable working solution for a business area of the department using the COTS software;
- Design authority and governance services to ensure the overall solution is supported, maintained and aligns with consistent design principles, patterns, service levels and performance requirements. This will also enable future Implementation Partner/s to build on the COTS software to extend the overall solution to other areas within the department; and
- potential future implementation services to build on the COTS software to extend the overall solution to other business areas within the department.
Tender response submissions are required at this time.
An industry briefing session will be held on Wednesday, 27 June 2018, 10:00am – 12:00noon (AEST), Burragah Conference Room, Department of Agriculture and Water Resources, 18 Marcus Clarke Street, Canberra City, ACT 2601. Please register your interest to attend the industry briefing session by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00PM (AEST), Monday, 25 June 2018, with the following information:
- Names and email addresses of people who are attending in-person.
- Names and email addresses of people who are attending via teleconference.
Two subsequent briefing sessions via Skype are also planned (to be confirmed) on following days:
- Monday, 2 July 2018, 9:00am – 10:30am (AEST) (to be confirmed)
- Friday, 13 July 2018, 2:00pm – 3:30pm (AEST) (to be confirmed)
All questions and/or clarifications as a result of this RFT must be forwarded to email@example.com
Further details where necessary following the release of this RFT will be published as addenda to this RFT.
The department intends that the information included in returnable schedules will be used by the department to evaluate Tenders as per the Evaluation Criteria stated in the RFT. All potential supplier materials will be kept in confidence by the department, subject to the usual exceptions such as disclosure to Parliament, Ministers etc.
Participation in this process is at the sole expense of potential suppliers. The department is not liable for costs of potential suppliers participating in this process.
- The Tenderer must submit the Tender by the Tender Closing Date and Time.
- The Tenderer must not have had any judicial decisions against it (excluding decisions under appeal) relating to employee entitlements and have not paid the claim. This Condition for Participation is addressed in PART 5 - Attachment 2 - Tenderer Declaration.
- The Tenderer, its Personnel and any subcontractors proposed in the Tender must not, at the Tender Closing Time and Date, be listed as terrorists under section 15 of the Charter of the United Nations Act 1945 (Cth). This Condition for Participation is addressed in the PART 5 - Attachment 2 - Tenderer Declaration.
- The Tenderer (and any subcontractor proposed in its Tender) must not be named in the consolidated list referred to in Regulation 40 of the Charter of United Nations (Dealing with Assets) Regulations 2008 (Cth). This Condition for Participation is addressed in PART 5 - Attachment 2 - Tenderer Declaration.
- The Tender must comply with the ethical dealing requirements as set out in clause 1.31 of this RFT. This Condition for Participation is addressed in PART 5 - Attachment 2 - Tenderer Declaration.
October 2018 to October 2023