Current ATM View - Health/17-18/03673
Supply and Installation of a Capillary electrophoresis System (CE)
Show close time for other time zones
The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) requires from suitably qualified and experienced providers Capillary electrophoresis System to support the physico-/chemical testing of biological medicines.
Biochemistry section requires a configurable and customisable CE system for analytical testing and evaluating of biological medicines, proteins and polysaccharides focussing on the quality aspects of.
The proposed system requires:
- The CE system must be capable of performing protein profiling by size or charge:
Capillary Isoelectric Focussing (cIEF)
Capillary electrophoresis SDS (CE-SDS)
Detection method performed (quantification/qualification) must be via a UV and/or Fluorescent detector with a high level of sample detection sensitivity (sample concentrations ≤ 1µg/mL).
The instrument should be very robust and capable of consistently reproducible sample migration times.
The instrument must have performance qualification /verification tests integrated into the software and the reagents/ test mixes to perform such tests should be available from the manufacturer. Method for System Suitability checks.
The instrument and software must be CFR compliant.
- Software that allows for the customisation of testing protocols to ensure future testing needs are satisfied.
The successful tenderer mustdeliver, install and qualify the equipment prior to 31 May 2018
As per clause 11 of the RFT
• The Tenderer must not have had any judicial decisions against it (excluding decisions under appeal) relating to employee entitlements and have not paid the claim.
• The Tenderer, its personnel, and any Subcontractors proposed in the Tender must not, at the Closing Time, be listed as terrorists under section 15 of the Charter of the United Nations Act 1945 (Cth).
• The Tenderer (and any Subcontractor proposed in its Tender) must not be named in the Consolidated list referred to in Regulation 40 the Charter of United Nations (Dealing with Assets) Regulations 2008 (Cth).
Early February 2018 - 31May 2018
AusTender Website (www.tenders.gov.au)