Current ATM View - RFT2018-28725
Murray-Darling Basin Water Infrastructure Program - Project Partners (Tender 3)
Show close time for other time zones
The Australian Government is seeking Project Partners to develop and implement water efficiency projects in urban, industrial, off-farm irrigation infrastructure, metering, and on-farm irrigation infrastructure (ACT, QLD and SA only) settings in the Murray Darling Basin. Projects Partners will deliver eligible projects valued at $1 million or more that will transfer water savings to the Commonwealth, to contribute to the Murray-Darling Basin Plan’s water recovery targets.
This tender is separate to, but runs concurrently with, Request for Tender (RFT) 2018-28721, which seeks Delivery Partners under the Murray-Darling Basin Water Infrastructure Program.
This Tender three (3) is the third of a series of six (6) Tenders proposed to be released this calendar year. Each tender will be published and closed separately on AusTender according to the indicative timetable in the RFT and is subject to change (refer Section 1 Introduction, clause 1.11 “Procurement timetable”).
- The Tenderer must exist as a Legal Entity at the Closing Time and Date.
- The Tenderers must have access to or have the ability to acquire Eligible Water Rights that will be transferred to the Commonwealth as a result of implementing Projects
- The Tenderer must not have had any judicial decisions (excluding decisions under appeal) relating to employee entitlements and have not paid the claim.
- The Tenderer must comply with the ethical dealing requirements as set out in Section 8.2 in this RFT.
- The Tenderer, it's personnel and any sub-contractors proposed in the tender must not, at the respective tender closing dates be listed as terrorists under section 15 of the Charter of the United nations Act 1945 (Cth).
- The Tenderer (and any sub-contractor proposed un it's tender) must not be named in the consolidated list referred to in Regeulation 40 of the Charter of United Nations (dealing with Assets) Regulations 2008 (Cth).
Period from 2018 - 2024