Current ATM View - DHA-PROC-32848
Demolition of 20 houses Heritage Close, RMC Duntroon, ACT
Show close time for other time zones
Defence Housing Australia (DHA) is seeking a suitably qualified Contractor to undertake demolition and associated site clearance works associated with the disposal of 20 residential properties at Heritage Close, Duntroon ACT (within the grounds of the Royal Military College). These residences are publicly accessible and will not require procurement of a base pass for demolition activities.
Respondents must direct any questions regarding the Request for Tender (RFT) to the contact officer for this project.
Minimum Content and Requirement:
- Compliance with the WHS Act 2011;
- Contractor's Statutory Declaration;
- Tender Returnables;
- Acceptable formats are PDF, Microsoft Office and/or compressed (zipped) in ".zip" only;
- Responses, including all attachments and supporting data, must be in English.
Note compulsory Indsutry Briefing
- A compulsory Industry Briefing will be held on Friday 08 March 2019 at 10am - meet at entry gates to Heritage Close off Bruche Rd RMC Duntroon ACT.
- To register for the briefing please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your company name and contact details (quote PROC-32848 in all correspondence).
- There is a limit of two attendees per company.
Contract execution: Anticipated April 2019