Due to scheduled maintenance AusTender will be unavailable from 5:00pm Friday 24 May 2019 to 9:00am Monday 27 May 2019.
Closed ATM View - PROC-9175792
Extension program to promote best practice principles for identifying and managing soil limitations.
Show close time for other time zones
The GRDC seeks to help growers identify, understand and where possible to address underlying soil limitations to unlock plant available water to drive greater farm profitability.
This investment will be responsible for:
• developing resource and extension material;
• designing a field based extension activity for growers and advisors;
• implementation and delivery of the extension program; and
• evaluating the adoption of the extended material and practice change.
This extension program will be implemented in the southern and central New South Wales areas of the GRDC Northern Region.
All extension material developed may also be used in additional GRDC Northern and Southern Sub-regions.
All applications must be submitted via the GRDC Grains Investment Portal https://access.grdc.com.au/ by 2 pm AEDT Friday 14 December 2018
To register as a first-time user, please visit https://access.grdc.com.au/ and:
- Click on the register button at the top right-hand side.
- Complete the Registration Form. Fill in all the fields: your email address, a password and the captcha. Your password must be alphanumeric with at least one special character (i.e. not a letter or number). Click register to continue the process.
- Registration is confirmed by the system sending an email to you, with details to complete the registration process.
- Once the registration process is complete, you can sign in and review all investments open for tender
Once you have located this investment, you can commence the application process by completing the details for each field available, until you reach “Submit Application” on the last page.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact GRDC Contracts Administrator North via email email@example.com or use the online support function available.
• The Applicant must be a single legal entity or recognised firm of partners.
• The Applicant and any proposed subcontractor must be compliant with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012.
January 2019-December 2019
All applications must be submitted via the GRDC Grains Investment Portal https://access.grdc.com.au/