Closed ATM View - AIMSPV874
Solar Photo Voltaic (PV) System
Show close time for other time zones
Stage 1 - The intention is to appoint a design and construct contractor to install in the order of 700 kWp of roof mount solar on existing buildings in multiple locations. The intent is to connect to the LV Building LV systems.
Stage 2 - The intention is to determine indicative costs for the installation of a nominal 500 kWp of ground based solar PV. The intent is to connect to the 11 kV site system.
The solar array includes but is not limited to the design, supply, installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance of a grid connected (PV) solar power system.
Whilst the intent is to build both Stage 1 and 2 systems this is subject to cost effectiveness and budget. The successful Stage 1 contractor shall not assume that the Stage 2 works will be included in their works.
To obtain the tender package tenderers must complete and return the tender registration form, located as follows:
- go to website http://www.aims.gov.au/tenders
- download the tender registration form AIMSPV874
- complete and sign the form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
The tender package will be emailed to tenderers within 48hours (Mon-Fri) of lodging a completed tender registration form.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded vial email to the Contact Officer nominated below. The cut off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as follows:
- The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
- Each additional condition for participation stated in the Tender Particulars (if any).
- The Tenderer must complete and sign the Tender Form and Statutory Declaration.
The award date for the contract is anticipated to be in or about 30 September 2017.
The tender must be lodged in the tender box located at:
Australian Institute of Marine Science
1526 Cape Cleveland Road
Cape Cleveland QLD 4810
(located 50km south of Townsville)