Closed ATM View - PROC-9175825
Survey of the summer/autumn Brassica refuges for diamondback moth in the Western Region to predict early season risk of
Show close time for other time zones
This investment utilises a state-wide survey to identify local wild Brassica species in WA that provide a summer/autumn refuge of diamondback moth (DBM) to assist the prediction of early season risk of infestation in subsequent canola crops.
Applying for GRDC investments is done using the GRDC Grains Investment Portal. Once registered, users can visit the Portal anytime.
To register as a user, please visit https://access.grdc.com.au/
- Click on the register button at the top right-hand side.
- Complete the Registration Form. Fill in all the fields: your email address, a password and the captcha. Your password must be alphanumeric with at least one special character (i.e. not a letter or number). Click register to continue the process.
- Registration is confirmed by the system sending an email to you, with details to complete the registration process.
- Once the registration process is complete, you can sign in and review all investments open for tender
Once you have located this investment, you can commence the application process by completing the details for each field available, until you reach “Submit Application” on the last page.
- The Applicant must be a single legal entity or recognised firm of partners.
- The Applicant and any proposed subcontractor must be compliant with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012.
The project will run over 2 seasons from March 2019 to March 2021.
Tenderers must submit their responses electronically through the Grains Investment Portal at: https://access.grdc.com.au/
For information on 'Applying' and how to register, refer to the ATM details on the GRDC's website.