Closed ATM View - PROC-9175824
Survey of Vertebrate and Invertebrate Pests and Beneficials Harbouring in Harvest Weed-Seed Control Systems.
Show close time for other time zones
This investment will utilise surveys of HWSC systems that leave chaff residues within a paddock (chaffline, chaff tramlining and chaff cart dumps) to identify and quantify the composition of pests and beneficials using these systems as a harbour.
Applying for GRDC investments is done using the GRDC Grains Investment Portal. Once registered, users can visit the Portal anytime.
To register as a user, please visit https://access.grdc.com.au/
- Click on the register button at the top right-hand side.
- Complete the Registration Form. Fill in all the fields: your email address, a password and the captcha. Your password must be alphanumeric with at least one special character (i.e. not a letter or number). Click register to continue the process.
- Registration is confirmed by the system sending an email to you, with details to complete the registration process.
- Once the registration process is complete, you can sign in and review all investments open for tender
Once you have located this investment, you can commence the application process by completing the details for each field available, until you reach “Submit Application” on the last page.
- The Applicant must be a single legal entity or recognised firm of partners.
- The Applicant and any proposed subcontractor must be compliant with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012.
This project will run over 2 seasons from March 2019 to July 2020.
Tenderers must submit their responses electronically through the Grains Investment Portal at: https://access.grdc.com.au/
For information on 'Applying' and how to register, refer to the ATM details on the GRDC's website.