Due to scheduled maintenance AusTender will be unavailable from 5:00pm Friday 24 May 2019 to 9:00am Monday 27 May 2019.
Closed ATM View - PROC-9175926
Improving production of grower retained open pollinated canola seed using agronomic management to increase establishment
Show close time for other time zones
Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane
The proposed investment will characterise and evaluate agronomic management strategies that improve canola seed germination and vigour in addition to grower practices (seed size, speed of sowing, depth, fertiliser placement) that optimise plant establishment density in medium to low rainfall zones in the GRDC northern region. It will identify optimal management (including but not limited to; growing environment, nutrition, harvest management) of open pollinated canola crops destined for seed production to improve subsequent crop establishment.
To register as a first-time user, please visit https://access.grdc.com.au/ and:
• Click on the register button at the top right-hand side.
• Complete the Registration Form. Fill in all the fields: your email address, a password and the captcha. Your password must be alphanumeric with at least one special character (i.e. not a letter or number). Click register to continue the process.
• Registration is confirmed by the system sending an email to you, with details to complete the registration process.
• Once the registration process is complete, you can sign in and review all investments open for tender
Once you have located this investment, you can commence the application process by completing the details for each field available, until you reach “Submit Application” on the last page.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact GRDC Contracts Administrator North via email email@example.com or use the online support function available.
• The Applicant must be a single legal entity or recognised firm of partners.
• The Applicant and any proposed subcontractor must be compliant with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012.
This four year investment will start June 2019 and conclude December 2022.
All applications must be submitted via the GRDC Grains Investment Portal https://access.grdc.com.au/ by 2 pm AEDT Monday 20 May 2019