Closed ATM View - PROC-9175815
Increasing yield potential of irrigated crops in the northern and southern regions through novel amelioration techniques
Show close time for other time zones
This investment will investigate existing and novel soil management technologies to improve soil structure, infiltration and moisture retention on:
• shallow and poorly structured red duplex soils
• sodic grey clays prone to dispersion and waterlogging
The investment will also provide data to inform the whole-farm sensitivity analysis (PROC-9175816).
All applications must be submitted via the GRDC Grains Investment Portal https://access.grdc.com.au/ by 2 pm AEDT Thursday 14 February 2019.
To register as a first-time user, please visit https://access.grdc.com.au/ and:
- Click on the register button at the top right-hand side.
- Complete the Registration Form. Fill in all the fields: your email address, a password and the captcha. Your password must be alphanumeric with at least one special character (i.e. not a letter or number). Click register to continue the process.
- Registration is confirmed by the system sending an email to you, with details to complete the registration process.
- Once the registration process is complete, you can sign in and review all investments open for tender
Once you have located this investment, you can commence the application process by completing the details for each field available, until you reach “Submit Application” on the last page.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact GRDC Contracts Administrator North via email email@example.com or use the online support function available.
• The Applicant must be a single legal entity or recognised firm of partners.
• The Applicant and any proposed subcontractor must be compliant with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012.
February 2019 to June 2023
Tenderers must submit their responses electronically through the Grains Investment Portal at https://access.grdc.com.au
For information on "Applying" and how to register refer to the ATM details on the GRDC's website.