Closed ATM View - AIMS 874
Invitation to Register Interest - Embedded Generation Management System
Show close time for other time zones
The services include design and related services in respect of the following works:
- prepare a masterplan for the entire GMS system
- provide detailed design documents outlining all hardware, software and communications connections requirements for:
- the Intake Switching Station (ISS) stage of work
- the PV solar roof mount systems connected at LV
- paralleling of the existing diesel generators to the 11kV network
- the PV solar ground mount systems connected at 11kV
- supply all equipment, software, programming, installation and commissioning requirements in full for all parts of the identified construction works.
- Operation and maintenance manuals to be provided and progressively updated as the works are undertaken and completed.
The Invitation to Register Interest titled AIMS 874 Embedded Generation Management System brief and application form can be downloaded from the AIMS website
A word format of the application form is provided to assist with submissions.
Building Code 2016 & WHS Accreditation Scheme
The Building Code 2016 and the WHS Accreditation Scheme do not apply.
Indigenous Procurement Policy
The Australian Government's new Indigenous Procurement Policy took effect on 1 July 2015. If relevant, further information regarding the Policy is provided in the Invitation to Register Interest.
The evaluation criteria are described in the Invitation to Register Interest.
Miminum Form and Content Requirements
The minimum form and content requirements are described in the Invitation to Register Interest.
The conditions for participation are described in the Invitation to Register Interest including requirement for disclosure/compliance and prequalification requirements.
Late August 17 - GMS tender package issued
Late Sept 17 - GMS tender award
Late Oct 17 - Masterplan, ISS and solar works plan complete
Email the Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org and send two hard copies in the mail to arrive within 3 working days after the closing date to:
EOI No. AIMS 874
Australian Institute of Marine Science
PMB No 3
Townsville Mail Centre QLD 4810