Closed ATM View - PROC-9175518
Summer Cropping Demonstrations in the Western Region
Show close time for other time zones
100% of Albany and Esperance port zone growers who frequently experience waterlogging will know if ripping and/or summer/cover crops are viable tools to improve crop establishment, crop rooting depth, and yield in a waterlogging year on their property.
1. Demonstration sites located throughout the port zones to look at the effect of summer cropping on waterlogged soils and the resultant impact on crop growth and yield.
2. Annual Results Report approved by the GRDC manager delivered by February 2019.
3. Final report to be delivered to GRDC by February 2020. Contained within the Final Report will be best bet management options on waterlogging.
Tenderers must familiarise themselves with further information found at https://grdc.com.au/Apply/Current-Tenders/ including terms and conditions of participation, required form of response and draft contract (Services Agreement).
1. The Applicant must be a single legal entity or recognised firm of partners.
2. The Applicant must be financially viable. For the purposes of this condition, “financially viable” means that the Tenderer has not had any of the following events occur in respect of it:
a. a meeting of creditors being called or held within the past five years;
b. the appointment of a liquidator, provisional liquidator or administrator within the past five years;
c. the appointment of a controller (as defined in section 9 of the Corporations Act (2001)), or analogous person appointed, including in respect of any of its property within the past five years;
d. a failure to comply with a statutory demand in respect of the payment of any debt;
e. an inability to pay debts as they fall due or otherwise becoming insolvent;
f. becoming incapable of managing its own affairs for any reason;
g. taking any step resulting in insolvency under administration (as defined in section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001);
h. entering into a compromise or arrangement with, or assignment for the benefit of, any of its creditors, or any analogous event.
3. The Applicant and any proposed subcontractor must be compliant with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012.
4. The Applicant must include in its application details of any known circumstances that may give rise to an actual or potential Conflict of Interest with GRDC in responding to this procurement. The Applicant's response will be taken into account in the evaluation.
February 2018 to February 2020
By portal submission only at https://access.grdc.com.au/