Current ATM View - PROC-9175497
Tactics to improve crop establishment in a drying soil profile in the Western Region
Show close time for other time zones
By December 2018, growers will have access to a consolidated seeding depth trials and practices information that will enable them to make informed decisions to achieve improved crop germination and establishment in a drying soil profile, lessening the risk of crop failure and reduced returns.
1. Booklet – hard copy and e-format. Title: Tactics to improve crop establishment in a drying soil profile for Geraldton and Kwinana East port zone growers: An Initiative of the Regional Cropping Solutions Network. The booklet is to include a summary of all the work that has been conducted by researchers and tried by growers, and include supporting information (with rules of thumb) for each of the above areas.
• First draft to be submitted – October 2018.
• Submit Final Draft to GRDC – 1st December 2018
• Booklet file sent to Printers – 31st January 2019
• 200 copies of the Booklet delivered to GRDC Perth 28th February 2019
2. Annual Report delivered to GRDC by 28th February 2019.
Tenderers must familiarise themselves with further information found at https://grdc.com.au/research/applying-and-reporting/current-procurement including terms and conditions of participation, required form of response and draft contract (Services Agreement).
1. The Applicant must be a single legal entity or recognised firm of partners.
2. The Applicant must be financially viable. For the purposes of this condition, “financially viable” means that the Tenderer has not had any of the following events occur in respect of it:
a. a meeting of creditors being called or held within the past five years;
b. the appointment of a liquidator, provisional liquidator or administrator within the past five years;
c. the appointment of a controller (as defined in section 9 of the Corporations Act (2001)), or analogous person appointed, including in respect of any of its property within the past five years;
d. a failure to comply with a statutory demand in respect of the payment of any debt;
e. an inability to pay debts as they fall due or otherwise becoming insolvent;
f. becoming incapable of managing its own affairs for any reason;
g. taking any step resulting in insolvency under administration (as defined in section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001);
h. entering into a compromise or arrangement with, or assignment for the benefit of, any of its creditors, or any analogous event.
3. The Applicant and any proposed subcontractor must be compliant with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012.
4. The Applicant must include in its application details of any known circumstances that may give rise to an actual or potential Conflict of Interest with GRDC in responding to this procurement. The Applicant's response will be taken into account in the evaluation.
February 2018 to February 2019
By portal submission only at https://access.grdc.com.au/